Monday 13 September 2010

Feedback From Music Presentation

Here is the song, which i was planning to use.


Feedback from Music Video Presentation

Strengths:
My presentation overall was very flowing and was well explained. Personally I like the way I had set it out and the way in which everything was explained. The stereotype which I had explained about my target audience was made clear. However, my teacher had criticised one point, this will be explained in the weakness section. Strength was the way I had described another artist which mine would be based around. This allows the audience to draw a comparison between my artist and Eminem.

Weaknesses:
The weakness which my teacher had pointed out was who will be casted in my video, as it degrades women. So there was a weakness, with how my lyrics would be represented. My class had told me that a weakness was that I did not explain the class of my audience very well, and so it was unclear who my artist would appeal to. However, I think that is wrong, because from the song and its lyrics, it is quite clear on who my audience would be.

Improvements:
I think that I could have improved on describing my target audience and the way that I presented my presentation to the class. E.g., the way the slides were laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment